Health & Safety Policy Statement
The Company's Safety Policy is:
- To ensure that work activities do not adversely affect the health or safety of employees or anybody else.
- To consult with employees concerning their Health & Safety.
- To ensure that plant and equipment are safe.
- To offer information, instruction and supervision to ensure the safety of employees.
- To ensure that employees are competent to carry out their work and offer suitable training.
- To avoid accidents and ill health resulting from work.
- To ensure that safe and healthy working conditions are maintained at all times.
- To review the Health & Safety Policy as frequently as necessary, always keeping it up to date.
All staff must:
- Co-operate with the Company in matters concerning Health & Safety.
- Not tamper or interfere with anything provided to safeguard Health & Safety.
- Take care of their own Health & Safety and that of others.
- Report any concerns about matters affecting Health & Safety to their Line Manager in the first instance.
The Company will:
- Ensure that safe working procedures are established and monitor their use
- Maintain all plant and equipment.
- Give Health & Safety advice to all new employees on induction.
- Monitor young workers and trainees.
- Co-ordinate job specific training.